Introducing our Pearl collection method, this universal hair consists of 50-gram wefts per packet, these luscious 100% double drawn pearl -collection wefts are 22 inches in length. These innovative wefts can be reused up to 3-4 times once maintained and supported with the recommended products and aftercare advice.
The Pearl collection is a weft used for a secret hidden weave to add volume and length to your client’s hair using no heat or glue. The weft is attached to a micro bead track using a 4.5mm silicone lining. The lining helps keep the ring in place and keeps the natural hair from snapping
The weft hair is hand tied for optimal longevity. The Pearl Collection last up to 9 months in the natural hair, being maintained every 6-8 weeks.
Hair Extensions are designed to add length and volume to your natural hair giving you the opportunity to enjoy a variety of different styling options. We stock 32 colours allowing extensionist to offer their clients the perfect match to create amazing natural looking hair.
- One day intensive training course at our state of the art Training Academy (Additional ongoing support)
- Full kit supplied
- Application on mannequin heads
- Cutting & styling, photography tips
- Colour match
- Extension placement
- How much hair is needed?
Peal collection kit
- Peal -collection weft hair
- Silicone beads
- Butterfly clips
- Silver sectioning clips
- Colour ring
- Training manual
- Aftercare information
- Pintail & cutting comb
- Platinum petite brush
- Sectioning ring
- Sewing needle
- Hair board
- Velcro sectioning strips
Case study requirements:
- 3 case studies are required to be certified in the Pearl collection
- All case studies must be carried out within 8 weeks of completing the 1-day intensive course
- Before photo of client’s hair along with the consultation form used on client
- Photo of the micro bead track
- Photo of the weft applied in hair
- Description of colours used and why
- After photo with cut and style complete
- All of the above steps must be sent to [email protected] or WhatsApp 016708639 consecutively so we can assess accordingly before receiving your cert.
*Please note failure to do so will result in delay in certification