Terms and Conditions
ALL deposits are non – refundable
ALL Special Offers only availble until October 20th 2018.
No refunds or exchange on any items due to Hygiene reasons.
Limitation of Liability
Platinum Human Hair Ltd, its stockists or affiliates or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering our services, or any website linked to our site or services, shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this service or any site linked to this service or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
We shall also not be liable for any damages or losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise: including lost profits, loss of business, or date: business interruption, damages and/or other consequential losses that result from your use of or inability to use the service and/or from any action taken by you as a direct result of using material provided on the Platinum Human Hair ™ website. This includes sites accessed through links from the Platinum Human Hair™ website
Delivery of products, associated costs and timelines
Delivery prices for orders to Ireland and international are charged by the weight and value of the order. Prices may vary due to international destination of the order. We ensure that all orders placed are dispatched to customers within 1-2 business days, depending on stock availability and final destination. If orders are placed before 2.30pm you will receive next day delivery if the destination is within Ireland.
We use DPD couriers as our preferred carriers. DPD offer a trackable service when placing your order you can ask for your consignment number which is trackable on their website https://dpd.ie/
The standard delivery fee will be applicable and you will be advised at the time of purchase.
International orders (outside of Ireland) may attract custom and duties which are payable by the customer in accordance with the rules and regulation of your country. We are not be liable for any customs or duty charges.
Lost or delayed parcels
Once we have dispatched your items it is the responsibility of the courier or postal service to deliver. Our delivery partners ask that our customers in Ireland allow a maximum of 1-3 working days, International customers please allow a maximum of 25 days for the delivery of items due to customs clearance or unforeseen circumstances.
We do not consider items to be “lost in transit” until the times stated above have passed in accordance with the independent regulations of the courier or postal service. Please ensure your delivery address is correct when placing your order. If you provide an incorrect delivery address and your item cannot be delivered it may get lost in the postal system if this happens because the wrong address was supplied we cannot be held responsible for the loss or delayed return of your package.
Items Returned To Sender
If we post your item to your nominated delivery address and it is returned to sender we will contact you upon its return to us. We can re-attempt to deliver for an extra delivery cost.
Christmas, Holidays, Bank Holidays – Delayed parcels
Once we have dispatched your items it is the responsibility of the courier or postal service to deliver. We ask that our customers allow 1-5 working days for the delivery items due to unforeseen circumstances such as peak season delays, strike action or chronic weather conditions.
We shall not be held responsible for any delays due to weather conditions or the typical increase in traffic during the holiday seasons.
If you have any concerns please contact the distribution team on 016708639.
All prices are subject to changes without notice. Pricing may vary depending on the clients individual requirements & own natural hair.
Hair Care & Hair Installation
Platinum Human Hair™ is not responsible for the costs or methods you choose to install and care for your products.
Images & Photos
The images of models and hair in each item description are an approximation of colour. We do not claim that you hair will look identical to this or as the models have styled, washed and prepared their hair before each photo. Please note that colour can be shown differently on every computer screen so we cannot be responsibility for any variation. We provide all items in clear packaging so you can view extensions before removing from packaging or wearing.
VAT & Customs
Value Added Tax (VAT) is charged at the current rate of 9% and is already included in the costs. The buyer is solely responsible for any import fees, taxes or other charges applied specifically within their country or state. VAT will be changed in accordance with any increase or decrease directed by the Irish government and legislative bodies.
All hair extension appointments require a €50 deposit to secure the booking, should you wish to alter your booking/cancel your appointment we ask that you give sufficient notice of at least 3-5 working days by phone.
We strive to do the best by our customers at all times, if you have any queries please let us know by contacting our dedicated team via email; email@example.com or by calling 016708639.
All complaints must be brought to our attention immediately to ensure the appropriate action is taken. Complaints can be made over the phone by calling any of our branches or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media/email replies
All correspondence will be actioned within 24/48 hours between Monday to Friday, if your query is urgent please contact the salon on 016708639.
Platinum Human hair will not be responsible for any placement or application during the training process and will not be liable for any errors or re-applications.
Any of our courses booked require a €100 deposit, we require five satisfactory case studies which will be signed off by the training manager. We recommend the case studies to be carried out on family/friends and do not allow in salon placements until such cert is provided. All courses are designed for qualified hairdressers only.
Platinum Human Hair Ltd is not responsible for any application/placement outside of our three branches, Dublin, Cork & Galway however if you have any queries or are seeking advice we are always here to assist.
Please ensure you follow all aftercare advice as instructed by your stylist and as shown in are overleaf advice which is available in-store and online.
All promotional offers are subject to withdrawal at any time, special offers are only applicable in the branch outlined within the specified timescale, if deposits are not placed on appointments we cannot stand over special offers. Please note any discount code/ vouchers except gift cards cannot be redeemed against any special offer.
All hair extensions appointments require deposits, if deposits are not paid prior to your appointment we cannot guarantee your appointment will be honoured, deposits can be paid over the phone or by calling into any of our branches. All deposits are non – refundable.
We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any items due to hygiene reasons.
Changes to the Website
Platinum Hair Extensions may at any time make alterations to or withdraw this website or any part of it at any time.
Platinum Hair Extensions (us, our, we) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy explains in great detail how we collect, store and use any personal information about you so please continue to read the following carefully. This policy relates to your use of our e-commerce website.
For the purposes of this policy data protection law means: from 25 May 2018, unless it is is no longer applicable in Ireland, we will comply with the GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The personal information we hold about you will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Platinum Hair Extensions and Woo Commerce are the data controllers of the personal information we hold about you. Woo Commerce is the store host we use for our e-commerce site.Woo Commerce have their own Private Policy regarding GDPR.
Information we collect
- When you purchase from us at www.platinum.sampleinprogress.com we collect, personal information such as your first name, last name, billing (optional) and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment method used. However we do not have access to your payment details. Third Party payment hosts which we use on our website have access to this information. These are Stripe, Apple Pay and Paypal who all have their own GDPR Private Policy.
- If you set up an online account with us, your password is stored through Woo Commerce. Platinum Hair Extensions cannot view or access this information.
- If you sign up to receive our email newsletter, we will store your email address.
- All personal information is kept on a secure server.
How we use the information we collect
- 1. To process your order including delivery, payment and returns.
- 2. To communicate with you about our products and promotions that may be of interest if you have consented for us to do so. You may opt-out of receiving these messages at any time as explained above.
- 3. To monitor purchase history, site use and traffic patterns to improve our site design and products.
- 5. To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
Why do we contact you?
If you have signed up for our newsletters, we contact you to update you about new product launches, sales and offers which are exclusive to our contact list. You can opt out of marketing emails at any time. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communications.
- When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
- We may also contact you about leaving reviews for products once you have received your order.
- If successful when entering any of our competitions or prize draws we will contact you by email to notify you.
- We will contact you by telephone if there is a problem with your order.
- Where you contact us via social media to make an enquiry, we may respond via the email you have provided when you placed your order.
What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed and request access to your personal data. You can make a request by email to email@example.com, or in writing to:
Platinum Hair Extensions, Unit 2, Times Building, D’Olier Street, Dublin
We will respond within one month with the following:
- 1. List and confirm what personal data we hold about you.
- 2. Provide a copy of the data in commonly used electronic format.
- 3. Provide any supporting explanatory materials.